Scientists introduces an easy prescriptions to follow which will help you to easily get rid of stress. If you suffer from stress due to your daily tasks and you don’t understand how to get rid of stress, Stop being so annoying.
An American researcher Jordan Aitken in Duke University, North Carolina says, usually we suffer from stress when we have a lot of tasks to do in very short time.
To get rid of such stress, experts introduce easy methods:
These things have been used by many people and the results were very positive.
- Take a 5-minute break and focus on your breathing. Sit up straight, eyes closed, with a hand on your belly. Slowly inhale through your nose, feeling the breath start in your abdomen and work its way to the top of your head. Reverse the process as you exhale through your mouth.
- Instead of focusing on the negatives and the problems that are causing you anxiety, concentrate on the positives. When you change your viewpoint, you can change your level of stress altogether. Do your best to see things in a positive light.
- Calm yourself down by listening to your favorite soothing music. Although you may prefer heavy metal or rap, try listening to something a bit softer and slower for the best effects.
- Research suggests that daily meditation may alter the brain’s neural pathways, making you more resilient to stress. Sit up straight with both feet on the floor. Close your eyes. Focus your attention on reciting (out loud or silently) anything positive such as “I feel at peace” or “I love myself.”
- Talk to others, preferably face to face, or at least on the phone. Share what’s going on. You can get a fresh perspective while keeping your connection strong.